Our Obsession with Customer Loyalty
OnviSource is strongly committed to achieving customer loyalty and satisfaction through value-based service programs. Our commitment is demonstrated through a high-priority corporate initiative called OnviCare.
Achieving "Customer Loyalty" is not a goal for us, it is an on-going journey. It is a continuous and relentless effort on our part to achieve excellence in every customer interaction.
Our OnviCare objectives are to make OnviSource your:
- Trusted Advisor before the purchase, even if you do not buy from OnviSource, and
- Business Partner after the purchase.
OnviCare is comprised of a suite of customer lifecycle assistance programs that start from free-of-charge and pre-sales consultations. There is also a series of post-sale support services including technical support, customer advocacy programs, best practices webinars, operation assurance and business intelligence services.
Our commitment to customer loyalty begins at the very first contact. From sales and sales engineering, to support services, our employees are dedicated to meeting every customers' needs quickly, and in whatever way is necessary, to best serve, and become a true trusted advisor and business partner.
OnviCare is implemented by a fully empowered team responsible for the services offered under OnviCare. OnviCare is closely and frequently monitored by OnviSource's executive team to assure its success.
OnviCare services and programs include three major initiatives:
- Advantage Program
- Provision Program
- Care Program
A Unique Free-of-Charge and Pre-Sales Professional Service
OnviSource fully understand the complexity and the challenges our customers are faced with when they try to analyze and understand their business problems. Selecting a true solution that can meet all aspects of their operational and business needs can often be an overwhelming experience. To that point, we offer the Advantage Program, a true, free and no-nonsense professional service.
- Comprehensive and confidential analysis of customer's needs and root causes through a series of discoveries.
- Configuration of fully integrated solutions to not only address the current challenges, also remain as a platform of growth for future modifications, changes and growth.
- Free trial and Proof of Concept (POC) using not off-the-shelf data, but customer's own data, media and operational policies in order to create a real environment for the true assessment of the solution.
- Justifications and ROI models to demonstrate the financial and operational viability of the solution.
- Turn-key solutions, when required, by adding to our WFO solutions a series of other capabilities such as telecom and data services from reputable service providers, and contact center call management (including PBX, IP-PBX, Dialers, IVR, ACD, PBX, Call Presentation).
- Financial assistance through a), purchase options of software products, cloud-managed services, outsourcing or any combinations, and b), extended payments and lease options.
- No obligation, even after all of the above are offered, and yet not purchased from OnviSource; our commitment is to at least make our customer a "better buyer" and "more knowledgeable" about their own operation from their experience with us.
- If purchased from OnviSource, implementation using customers' real data, media and operational policies in order to "make our solutions work for each unique customer".
A Systematic and Professional Program Management to Fulfill Customer Sales Orders
Delivering, installing and making the multi-function and complex solutions operational - and fully satisfying customer's expectations - cannot be achieved unless a professional and skilled group of service engineers operate using productive processes and disciplines, advanced tracking and automated systems, and close supervision of empowered management. OnviSource's Provision Program has been implemented and operated with the full utilization of the above success factors and is managed with an advanced tracking and management tool.
Offer Support and Best Practices while Excelling in Customer Experience
Our Care Program is based on the following initiatives:
- Provide the best technical support and make it easy for our customers to use our service.
- Offer free webinars, training and best practices in order to maximize the productivity and the benefits of our solutions.
- Continuously and closely monitor our performance and implement programs that can truly improve our services and create customer loyalty.
Technical Support Program
Our technical support services, offered 7/24 (Premium) or during business hours (Enhanced), are easily accessible
- Call our One-Call-Solution-Center (OCSC) - a live operator will always answer the call
- Use our self-service OnviCare Service Portal
Every service request is "Acknowledged" so customers can rest assured that their requests are recorded by OnviSource and the service process is started. Customers will have the opportunity to be informed of the progress through communications from OnviSource, as well as the status shown through the Customer Service Portal.
Best Practices Program
The Best Practices Program offers a variety of free webinars and training sessions related to:
- The best use of our solutions
- Industry best practices and business intelligence
- New features and products
Customer Advocacy Program
Utilizing an advanced and powerful CRM system OnviSource automatically monitors, tracks and creates analytics reports related to our performance when interacting with our customers. The performance and the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are automatically monitored and reported. OnviCare KPIs include the following critical measurements:
- Acknowledgement - Assuring every request is acknowledged and on-time.
- Service Level Targets (SLT) - Measuring how long it takes to complete a request, and comparing the actual time to the target closure time that is set based on the severity.
- Service Engineer Performance - Measure the quality of work by our service engineers.
- Product Field Performance - Monitor and record the performance of our solutions.
- Customer Communications - Assuring that the customer is frequently informed of the progress.
- Voice of Customer (VoC) - The sentiment of our customers are obtained using customer surveys and simple assessments after each service request is completed.
OnviCare management, as well as OnviSource senior management, frequently review the KPIs and the analytical reports and launch a variety of programs to improve our customer service performance. This initiative is an on-going process within our company. All calls and interactions with customers are recorded for further analysis and quality assurance, directly contributing to the launch of improvement programs.
Furthermore, our Customer Advocacy Program has incorporated two additional measures in order to better serve our customers.
- Direct Executive Communication - Our customers can easily and directly communicate with our executive team (for any reason) by email, whereby the executive team is immediately and automatically notified of the customer emails, followed by an acknowledgement.
- Customer Focus Program (CFP) - The OnviSource management team, from time-to-time and as required, can launch a CFP to create a "tiger team" in order to address customer issues beyond our normal service process. This escalation provides customers with special care and attention as needed by the nature of their requirements.