We offer software solutions or cloud services that can deliver intelligence and automation to a broad range of your critical functions in your contact centers and back offices, while empowering you to effectively manage your customer experience.
OnviSource offers a variety of call management, customer interaction management and CRM applications, fully integrated with our WFO and analytics, and offered through cloud services or on premise products.
OnviCom provides cost effective solutions for the following critical areas of a Teleservice and Telephone Answering Service (TAS) business:
- CRM Product - An all-inclusive, next generation, all software and highly affordable teleservice product with a broad range of capabilities such as answering service, dispatch, multimedia messaging (email, Fax, SMS, etc.), reports, call recording, operator QA capabilities, etc.
- PBX - An opportunity to have an integrated and fully-featured PBX and Network Interfaces to PRI, T1 and VoIP, including Least Cost Routing to save telecom expenses.
- Telecom Services - Highly affordable telecom services, including DIDs, 800 numbers, Internet, PRI or T1, Long Distance, etc.
- VoIP - A seamless transition to the new era of VoIP to offer more features, flexibility and monthly cost savings (so you can apply your savings to other critical functions).
- HIPAA-Compliant Secure Messaging - that can also interface with other 3rd party secure messaging providers in order to both retain your clients and expand your revenues.
- Disaster Recovery - A partner providing "Disaster Recovery" programs in the event that your site is totally inoperable, so you could upload your data base and route your operators to the partner's system in order to maintain the continuity of your business until you have your own site operational .
- Financing - A financial partner that can empower you to acquire the above with up to 48 months of extended payment terms and favorable interest rates. Plus, an opportunity to save monthly telecom expenses by transitioning to VoIP, and use the saved money to pay for the monthly extended payment program, resulting in a monthly Net Zero Cash.