Back office operations have traditionally been paper and
labor-intensive. Requests for fulfillment or action arrive in
multiple formats such as mail, fax, through the call center or
an internet portal. Resolution may involve
multiple steps and departments. In the absence of automation, it is not
uncommon for personnel to manually move paper documents around the back
office or for documents to be sent by post to other service centers for
further processing. Optimizing and automating workflows and back
office functions enables you to discover and resolve your process
deficiencies. The ability to monitor, alert, collaborate and coach
your local and remote employees in real-time improves their performance
While the back office is often overlooked by even the most
customer-focused organizations, most human resources needed to deliver on
the customer experience are actually found there. The back
office is also responsible for customer loyalty rankings. By
optimizing back office functions and aligning them with
the front office, the customer journey through your enterprise can be
successfully completed. Focusing on people and processes leads to
better service and an opportunity for organizations to turn the back
office into another asset, delivering exceptional customer service and
- Monitor, discover and improve employee performance and
- Maintain compliance and adherence.
- Detect critical events.
- Monitor, discover and improve workflow and process
- Intelligently schedule your workforce for your required
- Reduce costs of manual data collection, manipulation and report
building, and reporting errors.
- Increase usability of contact center and back office applications
by linking various enterprise applications.
- Documents can be exchanged for immediate use in real-time or
- Automated collaborative tools such as chat, messaging, bulletin
boards and notification empower managers too efficiently and
effectively manage and virtually assist every employee no matter their